Programs are designed for megalopolis residents who face the need in quality rest. A harmonious combination of treatment, prophylactic procedures and physical exercises is aimed at increasing the body's resistance to stress and adverse environmental factors, enhancing self-regulation processes, normalizing the body's activity and reducing the risk of acute and chronic diseases.
Duration from 3 to 7 days.
Recommended frequency: 1-2 times a year
- Increased mental and psycho-emotional stress.
- Stressful condition.
- Memory impairment (including age-related).
- Decrease in concentration of attention (including age).
- Recurring headaches.
- A state of fatigue, depressed mood, irritability or anxiety.
- Sleep disturbance.
- Increased family risk of developing diseases of the nervous system